How much of a 'bridezilla' are you?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs. Ash Posts: 1168
Hey girls, Just for fun again, but how much of a 'bridezilla' and I use that word loosely, are you? I find I want to organise everything today and I want all my suppliers to get back to me today. If they don't I'm in bad form!! The way things are going I will have nothing left to do the month before the wedding!! :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 I just want everything done!!, incl. my invites being sent next week, probably waaaaaaay too early!! So how bad are you? :wv
Biancee fiancee Posts: 907
I voted no not really. I do spend a lot of time on here, but its more for the chat /ideas etc....I go through phases, and will say get 3 things done in one weekend and then nothing for a month... Main things were done early tho...ask me in about 4.5 months..prob be whole different story!!
tags Posts: 544
I voted no. I have 3 months to go and I haven't picked invitations yet so I'm really laid back about the whole thing! I don't see the point in getting stressed out about it. I even have the hotel ringing me to see if I want to go through a few details and not the other way round!!
Mrs.July0408 Posts: 1842
[color=purple:1snxf1u2]I'm not & I'm surprised. Have had a lot on this year though that has overshadowed (awful, I know! :-8 ) the wedding a bit. Started a new job, had an operation earlier this year & just finished exams!! Wonder will I turn into a bridezilla now??? :o0 Know what you mean about being impatient though, I'm totally the same, I can never wait for things, I want it done now this minute!! :o0 [/color:1snxf1u2]
lil-star Posts: 3149
I had my first one today followed by a panic attack, my dj cancelled :eek Im pretty under control cos ive nearly everthing done but people screwing me over just PEES me off!!
Missus08 Posts: 98
[quote="July0408":3608qx9r][color=purple:3608qx9r]I'm not & I'm surprised. Have had a lot on this year though that has overshadowed (awful, I know! :-8 ) the wedding a bit. Started a new job, had an operation earlier this year & just finished exams!! Wonder will I turn into a bridezilla now??? :o0 Know what you mean about being impatient though, I'm totally the same, I can never wait for things, I want it done now this minute!! :o0 [/color:3608qx9r][/quote:3608qx9r] Snap - same date. 3 months today, which gave me a bit of a jolt this morning I must admit. I've been pretty chilled out so far but I'm waiting for someone to hand me the secret list of stuff that sends you over the edge. And I'm steering well clear of the July thread, I accidentally went in there a month ago and I nearly collapsed in shock. :wv
Miss_M Posts: 877
Didn't think I was until I found myself thinking the following things: - saying out loud 'but I wanted a lighter shade of cream (invitations) -changing the colour of my BMs shoes THREE times -worrying what people will think of the invitations when they get them - not ordering the dress I loved until the last minute, just in case! Felt I had to tick - yes...
jen0808 Posts: 1076
I voted No.........I am very impatient though I need everything sorted by the end of this month, I have some other big things I need to focus on and I really just want to chill out the month before the wedding.
rockstar Posts: 1815
[quote="Biancee fiancee":1974jv10]I voted no not really. I do spend a lot of time on here, but its more for the chat /ideas etc....I go through phases, and will say get 3 things done in one weekend and then nothing for a month... [/quote:1974jv10] that sums up me!!
jmeath Posts: 5740
I was such a bridezilla for a week when we decided to book stuff but i had to relax or i would've ended up in a mental home!