How much to Vera Wang dresses cost??????

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

tinkerbella2010 Posts: 762
Hi Girls, Any ideas how much Vera Wang wedding dresses cost??? Thanks :o)ll
hollywoodbride Posts: 1341
I am not sure but someone wrote on her last week over 4K O:| O:| O:|
anewstep Posts: 162
starts from about 2/2.5 to about 10
tinkerbella2010 Posts: 762
Thanks girls
AliceB Posts: 495
I tried on one last week for €5.8K
yankiecandle Posts: 2888
i was in on saturday, they start at €3000 & go to around €12,000. Must I seen cost around €4000. You dont pay a deposit, you pay for the dress up front & it includes fitting in the price.
La Dolce Vita Posts: 522
As previous poster said they start at between 2-3k but go up to above 20k or more depending on where you're buying them. Its the bigger dresses generally that have the higher price tags.
Twirler Posts: 1644
Of the ones I tried on the cheapest was about €4000 and most expensive €16000.
Savvy Saver Posts: 48
Hey Girls, I hope you don't mind me responding...I just wanted to let you know about our Bridal Boutique which opened in Co. Dublin in January... We sell sample, ex-runway and once worn designer gowns by the likes of Vera Wang, Jenny Packham, Ian Stuart, Monique L'huillier, Pronovias and many more, all at 50% RRP...prices from €400. Some fab Vera Wangs in stock at the mo!!!! Check out our website @ to view some of our gowns... but unfortunately not all of them as we have over 100 gowns in stock.... website is under construction!!! Or our recent television debut on Xpose: We are hosting The Howth Golf Club Bridal Fashion Show at their wedding fare on the 29th March if you would like to drop up...admission is free and all are welcome!! Happy Dress Hunting!! Sue x x x
gillette Posts: 1803
If it helps make your mind up about trying them on, the really really expensive ones (over 5,000) are on a different rail so I didnt even look at it in case i saw the dream dress. While the others were still way over my budget, I could at least rationalise that by cutting lots of everything else, it might be possible if i fell in love with one. Thankfully for me I didn't! It was a lovely experience - the girls were lovely and not pushy.