I got my BFP!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

corkrebel Posts: 744
Hi girls... bursting to tell someone as we have to keep it to ourselves...did a test on Thurs ...another on Sat and another on Sunday....all BFP!!!! so excited!!!
booboo Posts: 622
Fantastic news Am so happy for you..So how far are u gone..only a few weeks...
jellybaby Posts: 2316
Ah corkrebel, I'm so glad you got it this month!! Congratulations to you both :lol: :wink:
MummyLuv Posts: 2478
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Congrats Corkrebel am so delighted for you and hubbie thats fantastic news !!
yadayada Posts: 1066
Congrats girl...brill news
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
Congrats it is nice to hear some good news on a monday morning
Mrs. Ally Posts: 298
Congrats Corkrebel, that wonderful news. It really hard though trying to keep it a secret for so long. Take care of yourself :lol: :lol:
willthiswork Posts: 1995
Congratulations!!
rose petal Posts: 307
Ah Corkrebel I knew u would do it. Well done you. Ohh how exciting any idea of you due date?. Is it Dec baby??? Rose Petal :wink:
corkrebel Posts: 744
Thanks so much girls....I am so thrilled...poor hubbie cannot believe it either...we have not slept for the last 2 nights with the excitement!!! I am estimatng my due date for Dec 30th .... and hope to get to the Dr. this week to have her confirm it! Hope that you are all keeping well!!!