I have made a momentous decision.

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Baby Tigger Posts: 3394
With a little help from my favourite little sister (well my only little sister actually) I have made the momentous decision to be brave and go to the meet-up. We decided last night that we would go. So Wollies ye better all be going cos I won't be impresed if I miss anyone.
Shin Posts: 8515
oh deadly cocoa im going to bite the bullet and go aswell. ill need around 50 tequillas maybe beforehand to combat the nerves. at least you both have each other for moral support. im solo haha!!! im soooooooooooo nervous...in fact my heart is racing now thinking about it :-8
Shin you'll be fine. If you want we can meet you beforehand. I know how you feel. There is no way in this wide earthly world that I would go on my own. Let me know if you want to meet us.
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="Cocoa":28a2z2mj]With a little help from my favourite little sister (well my only little sister actually) I have made the momentous decision to be brave and go to the meet-up. We decided last night that we would go. So Wollies ye better all be going cos I won't be impresed if I miss anyone.[/quote:28a2z2mj] yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy well thats made my week :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Phoenix Posts: 836
I am in the same boat shin...maybe we can be meet up buddies for the first one???? Really nervous about walking in on my own...... Phoenix
SaJa Posts: 4282
Hey girls, Bringing a friend with me for a bit of moral support. I'd be really nervous going on my own. Can't wait though, should be a good night!
rock-n-roll-wife Posts: 6579
YAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYYA!!!!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!! O-O O-O O-O O-O O-O O-O
Awwww shucks girls I feel all wanted and loved now. :thnk :-8 :-8 :-8 Looking forward to it too I have to say. Can't wait to mmet ye all in person to see if ye meet the expectations and standards that I have set for ye all. >:o) >:o)
Higgs particle Posts: 4557
feel like i'm m issing out now - maybe when the WOL tour bus hits galway ....
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="Schrodinger's cat":11sun77l]feel like i'm m issing out now - maybe when the WOL tour bus hits galway ....[/quote:11sun77l] which it will in May :o)ll :o)ll