Menu

I need to write the invites

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

CarolinaMoon Posts: 2431
And I can't be a*sed! We are sending them out early because people have to travel but I just can't be bothered actually sitting down and doing it........
amthee Posts: 688
Sometimes it's hard to find the motivation to do things, especially if you have been planning and organising your wedding for a year or so. Maybe if you try and get a certain amount wrote this evening and then reward yourself with something nice - wine or chocolate! After you send out the invites your almost done and have some time to relax! O-O
bales Posts: 574
Maybe try see if someone would give you a hand!
CarolinaMoon Posts: 2431
I have ten done! Well its a start isn't it.......? OH has even worse writing than me so its me alone doing them O:|
mrsryan07 Posts: 274
I feel for you! I had to do them all on my own and my handwriting isn't even the best. I printed the address labels though because I couldn't be bothered handwriting them, and then it doesn't feel like too many. How many do you have to do?
puddin2 Posts: 1093
[quote="yvonne0815":3hcdsh7b]I feel for you! I had to do them all on my own and my handwriting isn't even the best. I printed the address labels though because I couldn't be bothered handwriting them, and then it doesn't feel like too many. How many do you have to do?[/quote:3hcdsh7b] I did this with the address labels too so it was just the names to write which wasn't that bad once I started. Kind of got addicted to in the end :o0 Posted them on Friday and getting lots of nice comments about them so am all delighted!!! You go girl and get them done!!