i think im going a bit do lally !!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

*star* Posts: 102
I got married a few months ago and was kinda of glad it was over all the stress and saving etc etc dont get me wrong i had a wonderful but it seems like a distant memory now . then my friend got married a few weeks ago which i was bridesmaid we too had a great day but i find myself thinking about weddings all the time again i cant wait for the next wedding and i feel i want to hijack their plans and take over lol im looking at table centres favours etc everything to do with weddings am i mad or wat!! another friend is engaged and they are setting their date soon and i soooooo cant wait. is it just me or am i crazy :yelrotflmaosmilie: :o)ll :yelrotflmaosmilie:
Mrs Pots Posts: 240
Strangely enough I am the very same... Just got wedding in the brain!!!
Smileykaz Posts: 7296
I think I'll be the same! Am actually really enjoying the planning even though it's stressful and all. So after the wedding I think I'll be still on here all the time and thinking about weddings!!
manxmrs Posts: 850
i know i will be the same - i absolutely ADORE all things wedding - still buy the magz etc. May do the Wedding Dip. course later this year cos just love it so much and don't want it to end :wv
hollywoodbride Posts: 1341
both of my sister have already asked me plan their wedding and engagement parties for them - next year. I am so bored at sorting stuff for my wedding that my sister is doing everything for me at the moment - I just say yes or no 0 but my dream job is event planning I have done some already and love it so much
ianstuart Posts: 1947
I think i will be the same when my wedding ...(sorry our wedding O:| ) is over. Ive been so busy every evening the last few weeks but im just loving it all. :lvs I will miss it when its all over :o( What will i do then in the evenings :yelrotflmaosmilie:
olbol Posts: 280
2010Bride24 - maybe you could do a bit of wedding planning on the side to keepyourself busy!? Or certainly stay posting on here to give all us b2bs tips and tricks! I'm really starting to get into the planning now and am LOVING the little things that you can think of - and I love being able to come on here for tips and advice - espcially seen as I am planning from Oz for an Irish wedding and all friends and family are at hom e :o( ...I'd defo appreciate all the advice I can get!!!
luckyladee Posts: 2550
[quote="hollywoodbride":38aq8flk]both of my sister have already asked me plan their wedding and engagement parties for them - next year. I am so bored at sorting stuff for my wedding that my sister is doing everything for me at the moment - I just say yes or no 0 but my dream job is event planning I have done some already and love it so much[/quote:38aq8flk] I AM an event manager and it's not always all its cracked up to be. At the end of the day, a job is still a job, and you still have to get up and go into the office on a monday morning :o( But that said, planning my own wedding is so so so so much fun. If only every event I plan could be so exciting!! :heartbeat:
*star* Posts: 102
i think i'll have to leave this site its not helping me at all. i keep thinking wen im reading posts thats a good idea i must do that duh i keep forgetting thats me done and dusted! :weep :weep if i had to do it again i know i'd be complaining with having to save and constantly organising stuff though i think its just because my friends wedding wasnt so long ago thats prob why im all wedding in the brain again!!
nearlytherenow Posts: 1072
whats this about a wedding Dip course????