I would kill him!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Gummiebear Posts: 2911
I just saw this on Yahoo there. I would kill him. :o0 I know tattoos are nice in moderation but what do you make of yer man :eek :eek (watch the video) http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20090617/twl ... f21e0.html
Trillian Posts: 1685
I think it's insane - but I don't believe she slept. Tatoos hurt, unless you had taken something now way could you sleep through it. He reckons he has a witness that she was awake too, what to believe? What was she thinking though - on her face? I have one (NOT on my face), and the guy that did mine had a 'nothing above the nexk or below the wrists and ankles' policy.
Yeah it's all a bit dodgy if you ask me. I reckon she must have been absolutely plastered if she did sleep through it :o0 :o0
katgirl Posts: 1258
i read this today and i thought there is no way in hell you will sleep through a tatoo esp on your face!!! i have 5 tatoos and im tellin ye unless your in a coma you can feel every touch of the needle!!!! either she was pissed and passed out kinda but at that no reputable tatoo artist will touch you if your drunk never mind keep going if your asleep!! id say the tatoo artist is telling the truth imo ( i know he looks like a scary so and so but most of them do!) id say she did it and then freaked after the fact when she got home and reality hit- either way god i would hate to have that on my face forever more she is only 18 where the hell is she going to get a job etc...
Maybe the tattoo artist will give her a job :o0 :o0 The more I read your posts girls I think ye are right. She probably freaked out when she saw them.
Groovy-Chick Posts: 2383
hmmm her tatts arent really so bad when put beside the fella that did them. Holy &*%@ he's creeping me out!! :o0
Urban Fairy Posts: 3987
Great publicity for the tatoo artist dont you think >:o)
HighMaintenance26 Posts: 2303
I cant see the guy that did the tatoos on her :o( But i definitely think she is full of crap. I recokon she didnt like the outcome after he was finished. There is no way she could have slept thorugh unless she was given a sedative or anaesthetic :o0
Groovy-Chick Posts: 2383
Maybe she was numbed from being so stupid?? >:o)
WinterWonderland Posts: 1242
She fell asleep me ar$e!! Defo agree ladies she obviously is only saying that because her Dad has gotten involved. I have had to bite my lip getting some of mine done & she's able to fall asleep while getting 56 starrs on her FACE??!!! Liar liar pants on fire!