Implantation bleeding

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

charlieh Posts: 71
Hello there ladies! im currently ttc number 1 and was just wondering about implantation bleeding. i got it on my pregnancy in April (which sadly ended in miscarriage) but im just wondering is all lost on my 2ww if i dont get implantation bleeding. Has anyone got it once and not again on subsequent pregnancies? not due AF for just under a week but cant get my hopes up at the possibility without the bleeding. Thanks a mill and Congrats to all M2B's :o)ll :o)ll
FoundHome Posts: 1753
Sorry to hear about your MC. I didn't get an implantation bleed and I don't think it happens to everyone. FIngers crossed this is your month :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
MOLLY1185 Posts: 22
Hi charlieh, I got implantation bleed when i got pregnant in July which ended in MC. Just found out im pregnant again and had no implant bleed. Hoping its a good sign Best of luck :stork:
MrsDr Posts: 1316
I didnt get implanation bleed at all either, found out I was pf 2-3 weeks. Sorry to hear about your MC, you must come back and let us know this months outcome, best of luck :thnk
charlieh Posts: 71
Thanks a million for your response ladies!!! no symptoms whatsoever, just hoping for the best :) hope you all have fantastic pregnancy's xxx :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll