Information booklets for guests rooms

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

bangel Posts: 2285
What should I include on them? The majority of our guests are not from the area, sofar I have Things to do in the area... (various sights and events) A thank you for coming, a few love quotes. I'm planning on putting local contact numbers (taxi, hairdresser, beauticians) and also where the nearest atm and shop is. What would you add to this? (or take away)
happy angel Posts: 928
ya sounds good esp atm and hairdressers maybe good pubs restaurants O-O
Well I'll definitely put in the nearest ATM, as it is about 20 minutes away! Anything else?
ozypozy Posts: 2950
Maybe a chemist? Hopefully they won't need one though!
capricorn04 Posts: 527
this is a really good idea... we are thinking of gting married abroad, so something like this would be excellent for the guests, but I'll probably include it in the save the dates....
[quote="stewie2b":335teecj]this is a really good idea... we are thinking of gting married abroad, so something like this would be excellent for the guests, but I'll probably include it in the save the dates....[/quote:335teecj] We are also sending out a different booklet with the invites, which will have other info. These are for those guests staying in the hotel. Chemist, good idea!