Invitations

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Louthdudes Posts: 67
Hi! We are starting to look at invitations and trying to get a sense of what we like. I would like something classy and so far I'm Attracted to the pocket fold or cheque book style. However, they seem pricey even the DIY kits for the pocket fold ones. Anyone any ideas or perhaps info where they sourced reasonably priced invitations? Thanks in advance.
Lalabal Posts: 81
Hi. Where are you based? Would you be looking for someone local to you?
Louthdudes Posts: 67
Perhaps although quite happy to get online. We are in Louth.
Lalabal Posts: 81
We got ours from print point printers in Waterford. I wanted the love story style invite, id seen some templates online and sent them to the designer Petra (who is excellent) she did an amazing invite. We sent them out 3weeks ago and I was so happy with the comments we got on them. They are amazing, I love them and how unique they are and there prices were fantastic. I know they are in Waterford but I would definitely recommend them. Hope this helps :-8
lorrimar Posts: 837
We got ours from Invites by Jen. I fell in love with a particular invite but it was a little expensive. She recreated it exactly for us for less money. She is also a graphic designer so can design an invite for you.