IS FEIDIR LINN!!! - The Damage

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Cowhands Posts: 564
Hey girls, im not quite really sure why Im posting this, I suppose once its out there in internet land it will MAKE me more determined, I suppose Im also looking for some support if anyone cares to look in and comment from time to time... well here it is...about half an inch to an inch off...what do ye reckon? I have just under 4 months to get into it. Im in the gym 4 - 5 times a week for the last month, starting to watch what Im eating and Im off the alcohol now as on today :ooh ...it has to be done girls.
travellingbid Posts: 6
You have loads of time but keep up the hard work. I've lost 1 stone and 3 inches off my waist in the last month.
Drummerswife Posts: 3497
Keep up the good work. Lots of time but just keep focused. Worse case it should be easy enough to attach more material BUT We don't want to do that.
bridenl Posts: 454
You can do it :o)ll Good luck and keep us informed. Also have you spoken maybe to a dressmaker incase you need it adjusted closer to the day, i think they can move that piece of material so you see no skin :o)ll
[quote="travellingbid":28bwgtqx]You have loads of time but keep up the hard work. I've lost 1 stone and 3 inches off my waist in the last month.[/quote:28bwgtqx] No way thats amazing! Well done you! Hope I am as successful!
Thanks girls...Im hoping ye all will keep me focused..its too important for me to be honest. the gym is killing me, feel like a jack russle bit me in the arse tonight but sure it is worth it!
Ilovetoast Posts: 2267
[quote="Cowhands":23wfohkr]Thanks girls...Im hoping ye all will keep me focused..its too important for me to be honest. the gym is killing me, feel like a jack russle bit me in the arse tonight but sure it is worth it![/quote:23wfohkr] keep going!!! you should try shift what you need in the next ten weeks. that leaves u 6 weeks to just enjoy your new weight. youl have hen parties, house parties, nights out etc before the wedding and the last things you'l want to think about is having weight to loose.. if the gym is killing you go twice a weeks and do some outdoor activity like hill walking (its really tough but you dont even notice how much you'r doing).. or fun stuff like going to a roller disco!!! keep drinking water, eating veg.. no carbs after 6pm!!! you will definately do it, keep thinking about how good itl feel and every week go upstairs and try on something that is a little tight....watch yourself gradually get into it week after week.... :wv
MaggieSBride Posts: 399
How brave are you fair play for posting!! You can defo do this - have you thought of doing kettlebells its really good for loosing inches so i would look at that as well good luck
[quote="curlielou":1bp0iwav]How brave are you fair play for posting!! You can defo do this - have you thought of doing kettlebells its really good for loosing inches so i would look at that as well good luck[/quote:1bp0iwav] Yay, some of my programme in the gym has kettlebells..gosh u can really feel it so fingers crossed!
littlemissmeath Posts: 88
Well done you - you will definately get into that dress which looks fab by the way!! I got a pilates weight loss for beginners DVD which I started a few weeks ago along with my walking and the difference it has my to my shape is unreal! but i'm sure everybody could give their 2cents on weight/inch loss so stick with what works for you girl!!!! :wv