Is Kitten back?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Gonetopasturesgreener Posts: 3556
...hiding behind the name 'Let's go fly a kite'? :eek What do you think.....?
lets go fly a kite Posts: 2388
You've been on and on about this for weeks. Might I suggest you find some other way of getting the attention you so desperately want.
MrsBlues Posts: 5170
It never crossed my mind before now, but yes I think they're one and the same. >:o)
Caroline Mac Posts: 829
Is Kitten back? Hope so
[quote="lets go fly a kite":24qao9e2][b:24qao9e2]You've been on and on about this for weeks. [/b:24qao9e2]Might I suggest you find some other way of getting the attention you so desperately want.[/quote:24qao9e2] No I haven't...I think I may have questioned you once, but not recently.
[quote="Faith.":1bg9yhmt][quote="lets go fly a kite":1bg9yhmt][b:1bg9yhmt]You've been on and on about this for weeks. [/b:1bg9yhmt]Might I suggest you find some other way of getting the attention you so desperately want.[/quote:1bg9yhmt] No I haven't...I think I may have questioned you once, but not recently.[/quote:1bg9yhmt] Yes you have. You made several insinuations, almost as soon as I started posting here. At first I hadn't a clue what you were referring to. I don't know what your problem is, but just get a life and drop it.
As SBB would say 'Just trying to be constructive! :wv ' You see, Kitten was rather mean and nasty to people and your little comments often remind me of her...that's all! :wv
[quote="Faith.":3l5zfc5y]As SBB would say 'Just trying to be constructive! :wv ' You see, Kitten was rather mean and nasty to people and your little comments often remind me of her...that's all! :wv[/quote:3l5zfc5y] Your little comments remind me of an escapee from an institution but I'm not setting up polls to determine which nutter you most likely are.
MrsBlues Posts: 5170
[quote="lets go fly a kite":6h98dtq4][quote="Faith.":6h98dtq4]As SBB would say 'Just trying to be constructive! :wv ' You see, Kitten was rather mean and nasty to people and your little comments often remind me of her...that's all! :wv[/quote:6h98dtq4] Your little comments remind me of an escapee from an institution but I'm not setting up polls to determine which nutter you most likely are.[/quote:6h98dtq4] You're lovely.
[quote="lets go fly a kite":5eslj4jo] Your little comments remind me of an escapee from an institution but I'm not setting up polls to determine which nutter you most likely are.[/quote:5eslj4jo] How lady-like!