It's Official, Hubby of the Year goes to......

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

AudreyJ Posts: 1063
Girls had to share this with you. Just packed himself off to Dunnes to buy provisions for his wife and family (cat food for the kids and chocolate and trashy magazines for menstrual wife). He rings me up from the news stand in Dunnes, giving me a run down of the choice of trashy mags, and even reads out the headlines on each of them over the phone so I could pick which ones!!! The man is obviously made in heaven O:o) , how lucky am I??
NotHere Posts: 10273
Aww!! What a star...give him this when he gets home: [img:16pesh7z]http://www.francesandcompany.com/asicrystal/Star1/S432_Electroplated_Gold_Star_WoodenBase.jpg[/img:16pesh7z]
He's just come back with Ok!, Closer and TWO bounty bars!! And he's just said he's going to feed the cats and put on a fire. What a star! Think I will join him in front of that fire.... :xox
NotHere Posts: 10273
Do...get all cosied up for the night :lvs
pupsalove Posts: 1490
Ah bless him! You've got a good one there girl! Mine is at work on nights while I sit at home WOL-ing with the rest of the night owls and sneezing, snifflying and being generally miserable with a horrible cold! :o(
[quote="MrsRed":1f6taciq]Ah bless him! You've got a good one there girl! Mine is at work on nights while I sit at home WOL-ing with the rest of the night owls and sneezing, snifflying and being generally miserable with a horrible cold! :o([/quote:1f6taciq] Have yourself a hot brandy. I had a cold at the weekend and it did me wonders. Well maybe not, but it tasted good! Oh well, you have Mr Bond to keep you company. Phwoarrr!
Ducky Posts: 2506
Ah, what a sweetie, give him a big hug while you still can... my DH can't get near me due to bump!
ginger nut Posts: 5989
audrey - i've just spent the last half hour wondering why he brought cat food for the kids - when i finally figured out that the kids are of the 4 legged furry variety (or at least i hope they are!) . Feel v thick and may have to go to bed soon :duh: :-8
[quote="Ginger Nut":1q1ixuh5]audrey - i've just spent the last half hour wondering why he brought cat food for the kids - when i finally figured out that the kids are of the 4 legged furry variety (or at least i hope they are!) . Feel v thick and may have to go to bed soon :duh: :-8[/quote:1q1ixuh5] No our kids just have strange eating habits!! NO!!! They are the four legged furry variety, there's a photo of them in my avatar, you can barely see them. My Dad calls them the twins!
pupsalove Posts: 1490
My only pets are the mice that are dashing around my attic!