It wasn't meant to be

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

evenstar Posts: 367
Hi girls, I had posted here when I got a BFP but was worried because of bleeding. Our miscarriage was confirmed last Thursday. Thanks for your words of support while I was waiting. Thanks again girls and the best of luck to all of you, evenstar
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
So sorry about what your going through...I can't imagine how awful it is..take care of yourself x
mumof2 Posts: 3864
Sorry to hear that - it is horrible when it happens but one thing that gave me comfort was that there was nothing I could have done and rather now than later in the pregnancy Loads of pampering for the next few weeks :xxx
Sassy Posts: 2269
You poor thing. I'm so sorry about that. :o( Look after yourself and always remember we're here if you ever need to just have a rant.
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Evenstar I'm so sorry to read about this. Mind yourself now and take things slowly - it's an awful shock to get. Come on over to the Lost Angels forum if you ever need to chat. :xxx
sinion Posts: 6050
so sorry to hear that, thoughts are with you
Maybebaby1 Posts: 558
oh eveningstar I am so sorry to hear that, my thoughts are with you. :thnk
gbirishgirl Posts: 246
so sorry to hear your bad news evenstar - take care of yourselves... gbirishgirl
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
So sorry to hear that. So many of us have experienced this. Please come over to Lost Angels forum, great support on it and I am sure you'll find it some comfort. Take care :xxx
Penfold Posts: 365
Sorry to hear of your loss Evenstar. It's such an awful thing to go through. You might find it a comfort to check in with us on Lost Angels. Take care of yourselves. P