It’s just a sock!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Hopefully07 Posts: 2027
Well girls I was hanging the washing out yesterday (in the utility room in case you think I am mad!!!) I had put loads of socks both hubby’s and mine and last night when I went to put them away you’ll never guess what I found A BABY sock!!!!!! I seriously don’t know how it got there ( I do have nieces and nephews but they haven’t stayed in a while but it off course is there’s), but needless to say I think I have my “SIGN” for this month…..am trying to calm myself down and say IT’S ONLY A SOCK….but jeez if that isn’t a sign I don’t know what is!!!!!! :ooh Hubby thinks I am mad....cos the screams outa me he thought somebody had died!!! :o0
Sphynx Posts: 6795
It's a sign...it's a sign!!!! Didn't someone else on here have a similar experience with a baby's sock turning up in a bag of shopping or similar? You know who you are! Did you get a BFP in the end? Ok...am going to go through our sock drawers just in case :o0
boobies Posts: 1625
babtalk05 SNAP!!!!! This is such a coincidence!! I found a tiny pair of blue and white baby socks in the washing at home on Sunday... swear to God, have no idea how they go there!! I did wonder where they came from as we dont really have any tiny babies in our family anymore... mad is'nt it
NotHere Posts: 10273
Oh wow!! Definitely a sign!! I so believe in that kind of thing! :o)ll :o)ll Ooooooh Babytalk! that it so exciting :babydust:
MrsOBrien1412 Posts: 3971
Deffo a sign missus !!! :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
NotHere Posts: 10273
[quote="boobies":187jl7iu]babtalk05 SNAP!!!!! This is such a coincidence!! I found a tiny pair of blue and white baby socks in the washing at home on Sunday... swear to God, have no idea how they go there!! I did wonder where they came from as we dont really have any tiny babies in our family anymore... mad is'nt it[/quote:187jl7iu] OMG!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll I think there will be a lot of September/October WOL babies!! :wv
Tedsters Posts: 1688
Very strange indeed these sock stories! Hope this is a sign for you girls so here is some :babydust: for you. Funny just remember a little sock turning up in my sock drawer several times but it belonged to Hubby's nephew I think, who stayed in the house over a year previously so perhaps that was a sign too and it definitely worked!! Wonder if that saying 'sock it to me baby' means something??
Thanks Girls…..am glad I can post with my fellow “Nut Casers” (that’s what hubby called me after this!!!) and you all don’t think I am MAD!!! :o0 I don’t know why I got SOOO excited it was just funny, hubby didn’t believe me that it was a baby’s sock and even made me try it on :-8 ……he thought it was one of those “footies” (cos they wash really small) afterwards he was like “do you think it maybe is” ohh my God I am passing my obsession on to him!!!! :eek So this month we agreed that were pulling out all the stops (have got the cough medicine, and might try the pre-seed thing!!) so this really has cheered me up no end….ohh what a sorry life I live now :hic
Sphynx Posts: 6795
[quote="Tedsters":1vpzd3db]Very strange indeed these sock stories! Hope this is a sign for you girls so here is some :babydust: for you. Funny just remember a little sock turning up in my sock drawer several times but it belonged to Hubby's nephew I think, who stayed in the house over a year previously so perhaps that was a sign too and it definitely worked!! Wonder if that saying 'sock it to me baby' means something??[/quote:1vpzd3db] Oh I don't know Tedsters! I think we may have discovered a new kind of Fairy here! What will we call her? The Baby Sock Fairy? Or how about the Baby Dust Fairy? Maybe she leaves other kinds of clues too if you sprinkle enough babydust around! Think Butterfly and Hope07 are definitely due a visit if so! Check your sock drawers girls! :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
[quote="BlackCat":20w02fsi][quote="Tedsters":20w02fsi]Very strange indeed these sock stories! Hope this is a sign for you girls so here is some :babydust: for you. Funny just remember a little sock turning up in my sock drawer several times but it belonged to Hubby's nephew I think, who stayed in the house over a year previously so perhaps that was a sign too and it definitely worked!! Wonder if that saying 'sock it to me baby' means something??[/quote:20w02fsi] Oh I don't know Tedsters! I think we may have discovered a new kind of Fairy here! What will we call her? The Baby Sock Fairy? Or how about the Baby Dust Fairy? Maybe she leaves other kinds of clues too if you sprinkle enough babydust around! Think Butterfly and Hope07 are definitely due a visit if so! [b:20w02fsi]Check your sock drawers girls![/b:20w02fsi] :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:[/quote:20w02fsi] Ohh God the men in white coat's will be coming for us soon!! :o0