Menu

IVF/IUI BFPs how we doing?? - Page 245

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

emmacmjones Posts: 38
Hi I just came across this post. I am just curious how much ivf costs
Mrs Decemberbride Posts: 4337
Hi there, It really varies from clinic to clinic and what treatment is needed but usually IVF is around 5k and more advanced treatments can go to 7k. Best to call your nearest clinic for prices if they are not on their websites. It is usually cheaper when you travel abroad which has pros and cons for that. Good luck
McDaisy Posts: 917
Just pooed in to see how you were all doing suitcase, Decemberbride and Loubytee? Decemberbride you must be past your 20 week scan now - how did it go? I hope you're all 'blooming' and that pregnancy is being kind to ye!
I never saw this post mcdaisy - I had a fantastic pregnancy- birth was ok but little baby girl called Pearl was the best bit. She's fabulous- 9 weeks now and a massive mop of hair.... I'm already thinking of number 2 I must be cracked. How are you doing? What's new.
suitcase of hopes and dreams Posts: 2932
God so sorry I've only seen this post now.... Decemberbride congrats on your baby girl, hope all is good and ur getting some sleep Mc Daisy how are you hun? We have another little boy, our 2nd ICSI pixie he is 14 weeks now, just feel so content and blessed, never did I dream in 2007 when we were told 2% chance of babies for us that we'd now have 2 lil boys now :heartbeat: :heartbeat:
Big congrats to you- I hope we will be as lucky as you. Is there an optimal time for num 2 & Icsi? Pearl sleeping past few weeks 12-7 so i feel very lucky.
Hi December and suitcase! Just spotted a notification from this thread- lovely to hear you both have had safe arrival of your beautiful babies! Congratulations to you both! Busy time but wonderful time for both of you ! It's amazing that you both replied on the thread now ...... As I have JUST this week got a BFP from our second round of IVF with CFC! Crazy early days of course but it's so amazing and feeling very blessed. It was a real roller coaster cycle starting with poor AMH level, with a poor response from me ( only 3 mature eggs!) and a family bereavement in the middle but somehow we've got the right result from a Day 3 transfer. DS is 16 months now- would be just turned two if all goes well. As for timing decemberbride, I don't know! I BF'd until 8 months and took a month or two for AF to return. Then we gave it 6 months to see if we could get a natural miracle. After that my age and AMH determined that we needed to go for it sooner rather than later and here we are!
anonwithissues Posts: 254
Hello girls, just today got our BFP after our 6th ICSI. Seems crazy that I've done that many cycles. DD arrived on our 3rd cycle. She's 2 now. Very early days but praying this will work out. Congrats McDaisy on your BFP.
Huge Congrats Anon!!! You must both be over the moon after that long journey. How old is your DD now? Hope you are feeling ok. When will you have a scan? I'm hitting 11 weeks this week. Feeling rotten with nausea and wiped out but no surprise with my gorgeous busy little man to keep an eye on. Looking forward to getting into the 2nd trimester and hopefully getting some energy back.
anonwithissues Posts: 254
Hi McDaisy, have a scan tomorrow. Just under 6 weeks then. DD is 2 and 4 months. She keeps us busy. Hubby is very good with her though so he does a lot of minding and I get to nap when she naps at the weekends. I'm feeling a lot more nausea and tiredness this time. I'm hoping they are good signs. My GP says I'm not safe until after 14 weeks! Would love to fast forward to Christmas already! How are you feeling? Back at work today so I'm a bit wrecked. Was lovely having 3 days off. Your little man of 16 months must keep you busy!