Jazz Trio

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Louthdudes Posts: 67
Anyone any ideas for a jazz trio/small jazz ensemble to play during the drinks reception. There is a piano available in the hotel. Thank you!
leahlovegood Posts: 28
Where are you based? Our awesome band providing us with some of their members for our drinks reception.. Would you consider this??
MRSG&T Posts: 6
I'd love to know this too! Ideas, name of Jazz trio's or phone numbers... Any helpers out there?? :wv Thank you.
esla2016 Posts: 214
we booked these guys, http://tritonejazztrio.com/Tritone_Trio/Home.html they did my brother's wedding and were v good
MRSG&T Posts: 6
Thanks elsa2016. Anyone know of any Trio Jazz bands in the Dublin or Belfast or Derry areas? O-O
Sinead Nic Gabhann Ceremony Singer Posts: 1274
Hey guys! I offer jazz drinks reception music and we bring out own portable grand piano with us so it looks the part. We have one violinist who does jazz violin too so that's pretty cool or else we can have a double bass or saxophone the Choice is yours. Of course we offer great packages if chosen along with the ceremony music too. We travel nationwide. All the jazz standards are covered in a classy professional way from blues to upbeat. All professional musicians with training in jazz. Have a look at my website on www.sineadnicgabhann.com
We are still on the hunt- any suggestions??? Thank you!!!
LJJBANDMUSIC Posts: 10
Hi I was an advertiser on this site for many years and I know most of the bands and trios in the market place. The best IMO in terms of playing and singing are the Trio Royale fronted by Cormac Kenevey excellent standard of vocals and equally so his 2 musicians on piano and double bass . They are advertisers here and play regularly in the Westin Hotel on Friday nights . HTH John Sheridan 0872391443 Long John Jump Band
CalGill Posts: 63
Hi All! Try The Ratzingers They're a wedding band, jazz trio etc and their singer does church music! They're amazing! I have them booked for the church and the drinks reception - you won't regret it!! www.theratzingers.com
Thank you for the recommendations - I'll comtact them and see!