John Reynolds versus David Knight

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Bubblygal Posts: 19
Hi all, Just wondering if any past or present brides out there can help me out on these two photographers :o)ll Did you book any of them for your wedding - just looking for some feedback on them. I don't know which one to go for & all opinions would be greatly apprepricated. Thanks in advance :wv
still learning Posts: 10
Hi there :wv :wv We have booked John Reynolds - I absolutely love him! We met other photographers more and less expensive but found him by accident on a website and thought I really wouldn't be able to afford him but we met him and he is amazing we booked him the next day. He is the only thing that my fiance in no way questioned as we both agreed on him. He is an easy going gentleman who I am so looking forward to being a part of my wedding. As you can see I am a bit of a fan! :o)ll Hope this helps.
Ella May Posts: 9
John Reynolds...one word...amazing! From our first phone call to meeting him to our engagement shoot to our wedding to our phone call from the airport before jetting off on honeymoon he was amazing. Couldn't recommend him enough