Just after watching eastenders .......

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Rubyrose Posts: 5522
& that adam guy (in wheelchair) creeps me out? I never noticed how much until tonight, anyone else feel the same?
bridee2b Posts: 2534
[quote="mrs.rubyrose":3i6oxk8q]& that adam guy (in wheelchair) creeps me out? I never noticed how much until tonight, anyone else feel the same?[/quote:3i6oxk8q] Yeah, have to agree with you mrs.rubyrose... Creepy isn't the word!! :eek He never bothered me til tonight, but I just don't get it - what is he playing at??!! And poor old Libby, the girl's had a hard enough time if you ask me...
just made my skin crawl tonight (Congrats on becomming a major! :o)ll :o)ll )
bridee2b Posts: 2534
[quote="mrs.rubyrose":1dbcwk2n](Congrats on becomming a major! :o)ll :o)ll )[/quote:1dbcwk2n] :o)ll Yeay, thanks!!!! :o)ll Pretty excitng stuff for your normal run of the mill Monday night!! :o)ll
ReginaFalange Posts: 10290
yeah he's a creepy twat- but Libby is a tool so they're well suited
jellywellies Posts: 2268
[quote="Columbo.":334ddsam]yeah he's a creepy twat- but Libby is a tool so they're well suited[/quote:334ddsam] its her glasses ... lol
mrspants Posts: 4652
He always creeped me out. Remember when he said that cos Libby wasn't good looking she was very eager in bed to make up for it? Ugh!!
IvytheTerrible Posts: 950
[quote="*jelly*":37pwn0ik][quote="Columbo.":37pwn0ik]yeah he's a creepy twat- but Libby is a tool so they're well suited[/quote:37pwn0ik] its her glasses ... lol[/quote:37pwn0ik] Four words for Libby - shoulda gone to Specsavers :duh: And ya, Adam is creepy but even creepier tonight.
[quote="mrspants":1gi669t2]He always creeped me out. Remember when he said that cos Libby wasn't good looking she was very eager in bed to make up for it? Ugh!![/quote:1gi669t2] God I missed that one, yeuk!!!!
Cinnabon Posts: 2626
Haven't seen it in weeks as have no telly yet in new house but he always freaked me out - a pointless character also. Is he not one of the ones for the chop later this year?