Just for fun: pregnancy dreams

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ghostchild2 Posts: 6237
Hey girls just wondering if any of ye are having any mad dreams about your pregnancies? I'll start, I had one dream where I had a little girl but she had come very early and I had nothing organised. I had her in one arm and was running around a shop trying to buy bottles and steriliser etc. My mum, sis and my gran (who passed away 14 years ago) were in my dream too. They kept offering to take her while I was looking around but I wouldn't let them as I thought she was just so beautiful I just wanted to keep looking at her. (since been told I'm having a boy) I had a second dream where I had twins a boy and a girl. I was feeding the boy and I turned to my mum and said "oh I really should text people and let them know they are here. They'll be so surprised they are here so early". I woke up just when I was about to feed the girl (felt like a bad mum about that :o0 :o0 :o0 ) My sister has had 2 dreams about me also. The first she dreamt I was having a boy and was so convinced by it (turns out she was right). Yesterday she told me that she dreamt that I ended up needing a c-section. She doesn't know why just that she and mum headed to the hospital and when they got there they were told I had been taken for a section.
CestMoi Posts: 2162
I've had some strange ones alright. Mainly about stuff I've been thinking about before. Like boys names and calling the baby after my DH. So I dreamt that I had a baby, but I didn't seem to be awake for it so I was just handed a little boy, and was told here's your little boy and his name is X. I was just like is he mine? I don't want to call him X,... but X is his name now so you may get over it! The other dream was even worse, I was reading something about bfing and someone mentioned that LLL were wrong about the way you get the baby to latch on, you should really get the baby to latch on themselves - it was called something like self-latch... anyways I had a dream a couple of nights later about trying to bf and the baby wasn't latching and the next thing it just gets its hand and stuffs the boob into its mouth itself, obviously this is what my brain thought of self latch. But it just seemed so horrible and disturbing! :eek One theme from my dreams is that the babies seem to be all boys, so maybe that's something in itself!
ghostchild2 Posts: 6237
[quote="CestMoi":fwdd4dop] next thing it just gets its hand and stuffs the boob into its mouth itself, obviously this is what my brain thought of self latch. But it just seemed so horrible and disturbing! :eek One theme from my dreams is that the babies seem to be all boys, so maybe that's something in itself![/quote:fwdd4dop] :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 Love it Ya theme of mine seems to be that I'll go early but no sign yet :o( :o( :o( :o( Knowing my luck I'll go way over