Justin Lee Collins new series

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Time For A Change Posts: 6885
Did any of you see JLC programme last night - I think it was on More4, he was trying to do dancing? I'm not a fan of JLC but I love this series! I was breaking my heart last night at his son. Did you hear him making up his own language - it's what they speak in the South Pole in summer!!!!!! :o0 Absolutely hilarious!!!! What an adorable child!
PixieMom Posts: 838
Yeah - I'm watching it too. Did you see the High Diver episode last week?He managed to perforate his eardrum during that challenge :eek His son (I think his name is Archie ?) is adorable - always has plenty of commentary on what his dad is doing. I was cracking up last night when JLC was getting the fake tan done and he kept saying "I think I could go darker, do you think I could go darker, is this as dark as it will be?"
I only saw a little bit of the diving one - a perforate eardrum would be bloody painful!!!! :eek Archie just makes the show even more entertaining. I can't remember what they said last night was the next challenge, can you remember?
PixieMom Posts: 838
Yeah - next week he's going to be taking surfing lessons. I assume he'll be entered in some competition again. Should be fun to watch. I think the young lad is so funny cos he's so matter of fact about what he's saying and his broad West Country accent just adds to it :o0
Surfing! That's what it was, thanks. Yeah that'll be a good one, God only knows what little Archie will have to say about that one!!! :o0 :o0