Lake Grada

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

clumsy Posts: 661
Want to visit this area any ideas on where to stay
Novice Posts: 458
Hi Clumsy I'm going on the 26th for a week. It was recommended to me by 2 different people I work with. The area they both recommend is Bardolino. Since I've booked it I've heard from others that its fab too. We're staying in The Beatrix apartments which I believe are basic but clean and in a great location. My Mum & Dad are coming too and they're staying in The Parc Hotel Gritti. We booked through falconholidays.ie HTH
Anonymous Posts: 24542
Do you mean Lake Garda?
Christmas B Posts: 6191
I got the nicest pair of swimmers when I was about 10 years old. When we were on hols I had them out to dry over night and some meany robbed them on me!! I've hated Lake Garda ever since!! :o(
aylala Posts: 3673
[quote="Christmas B":2svcfe85]I got the nicest pair of swimmers when I was about 10 years old. When we were on hols I had them out to dry over night and some meany robbed them on me!! I've hated Lake Garda ever since!! :o([/quote:2svcfe85] Thats so random - I love it :o0
kittenheart Posts: 1488
I love love love Lake Garda, my best friend (and bridesmaid) is from there Verona to be exact, I love Bardolino and Pescera as well. Wish I was there now :o(
clumsy Posts: 661
would you hire a car out there,and whatare they like for speaking english would i need a phrase book,we've been in Sciliy before and english was not spoken at all which I understand & respect but we weren't prepared for it so I wudn't mind a heads up on whats language barrier is like
torribride Posts: 884
lake Garda is amazing. I'm getting married there next year. Heading out for 2 weeks in july this year. Bardolino is beautiful. Melcesine is great and torri del benaco.