Looking for a favour from a Cork Wollie!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
Right, this is a ridiculous request but I'm not mad about the 2011 wedding stamp and the only place I can find that still has the 2009 stamp in stock is in Cork at 8 North Main Street. Would any Cork City based Wollie be able to get them for me and send them on?? I am actually shamefaced typing this - it is a STAMP but there you go, I'm a sad case!
lux Posts: 6270
Those wedding demons get us all in the end, SFF!!!
Morto! :-8
Wagtail79 Posts: 193
I'm as bad as you SSF! I'll be in town (Cork) later to pick up my own wedding stamps (Himself thinks I've finally lost it) so could pick up some for you? How many do you need? Unfortunately we're still 3 long days away from pay-day, so I might be limited in what I can get you, but tell me anyway and I might be able to get some of them for you.
Thanks a million Imperial Bride - I'll PM you!
the bees knees Posts: 755
Ill be in town on Tuesday or Wednesday next week if that helps ....Would be no bother at all.. Let me know if you need any help xxxxxxx :heartbeat: [quote="lux":11r2uhds]Those wedding demons get us all in the end, SFF!!![/quote:11r2uhds] :o0 :o0 :o0 :yelrotflmaosmilie: :o0 :o0 :o0
Thanks a million Diamond2012, I got sorted. Cheers for the offer :thnk
Bellisima Posts: 3583
[quote="StupidSexyFlanders":515n9a1s]Thanks a million Diamond2012, I got sorted. Cheers for the offer :thnk[/quote:515n9a1s] Yaah for the stamp sisterhood!!