Louboutinsale.com

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

cutzie Posts: 37
Hi Girls I came across this site and am wondering if anyone is familiar with it or has purchased from them?? Thanks
mrs2013 Posts: 213
wow them prices are amazing and they have excellent range. :o)ll I would also love to hear if anyone has ordered from this company and how everything went.
jclare Posts: 35
Hey ladies, as tempting as this site - and the many other sites are that are around with good value louboutins they are all fakes - this is the louboutin website check out the writing at the top I believe the man himself is very careful about fakes, and will only stock to a certain number of stores in teh world - all teh shoes he makes have a number that can be checked to make sure they are genuine. By all means go ahead with the purchase, but I would be worried your money would be gone or the shoes would be a bad fit or uncomfortable as they woudl be made from cheaper materials :) unfortunately when it comes to louboutins, if it looks too good to be true it generally is >:o(
:o( Oh such a pity, I suppose it was too good to be true, my biggest fear is losing my money to be honest.
teacherbride Posts: 38
Fakes!!!!!!!!!
Rogue User Posts: 6101
Yeah - they're fakes. But who's gonna know only you? A friend of mine has a pair of real louboutins and they KILL her feet so I don't think just cause they're real that means they're comfy. I would go for it, feck it - they are a fraction of the price! AHHHHHH! just googled this website and it is not getting good reviews so ignore my first comment! If you want good fakes then google the websites and find reviews. A friend of mine got great YSL fakes from the USA I think but can't rememebr the site.
Leanne2112 Posts: 313
[quote="BrideOfRecession":3ei5cqfe]Yeah - they're fakes. But who's gonna know only you? A friend of mine has a pair of real louboutins and they KILL her feet so I don't think just cause they're real that means they're comfy. I would go for it, feck it - they are a fraction of the price! AHHHHHH! just googled this website and it is not getting good reviews so ignore my first comment! If you want good fakes then google the websites and find reviews. A friend of mine got great YSL fakes from the USA I think but can't rememebr the site.[/quote:3ei5cqfe] +1. Who's going to know!!! I'd definitely buy there!
Girls, where do you get the reviews of the website? I would chance a fake pair for sure!!!!
FanaticalBride Posts: 17
Hi girls, Did any of you buy your Louboutins online? Any recommendations as to which website to use? Don't particularly mind if they are fake either as long as I don't loose my money!! Any recommendations would be appreciated!! Thanks!!