Love Poems-Quotes for Mass Books

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

caribbeanbride Posts: 123
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone can give me a bit of info. I'd love to include some irish love poems or sayings in my mass books just to bring in the irish theme. I was born in the caribbean and all my flowers and colours are tropical and I'd just like to include the Irish part of my heritage somewhere. Thanks P.S. How do I get that cute countdown to come up???
Incognito Posts: 232
Hi, If you do a search here for love poems or try posting in Old Faithful you might have some luck. You can also search for 'tickers' and you should find info on the count- down. Good luck with all the preparations!
caribbeanbride Posts: 123
Thanks Incognito, I've since got a lovely poem called I carry your heart by an american poet called ee. cummins It's the poem that's read out by cameron diaz in the film In Her Shoes. Thanks a bunch. :D
AislinnS Posts: 1253
A lot of second hand bookshops like Chapters will have great compendiums of Irish poetry for a couple of quid. Have a look at this site as well [url:q00hxnsn]http://www.robotwisdom.com/jaj/100poems.html[/url:q00hxnsn] some of them aren't suitable at all, but there are some gorgeous pieces there. Personal favourites would be The Planters Daughter, and He wishes for the cloths of heaven.[/url]