Magicmum.com

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ce Posts: 31
Hi Ladies, I have only recently started using wol (only just got engaged last month!) but my sister runs the magicmum site (irish parenting discussion board) so I thought I would give it a mention as I now use both sites everyday! Anyway if you're a mum-to-be or planning on becoming one it is definitely worth a look, its a cool discussion board even if I do say so myself :wink: www.magicmum.com
mumof2 Posts: 3864
Just had a peek. Seems very interesting. Is is Irish based?
jellybaby Posts: 2316
I've started looking at this site in the past couple of weeks. Hubby and I plan to try for our first after Christmas :lol:, and someone posted a link here before to this site. It's very interesting, lots of good information on there. Not sure if it's Irish based, but there's lots of Irish mums on there...
snozberry Posts: 1212
I am a big fan!! its great and all the girls are lovely... mostly irish but lots of other nationalities now too! Have met up with a few of the girls that are due the same time as me - really lovely lunch and nice to 'talk shop' with people that are in the same boat!!
ce Posts: 31
Yes it is an irish site (although my sister, who started it, lives in France). But like Snozberry says there is a bit of a mix too (irish people abroad and foreigners in Ireland etc). Glad to see some positive feedback!