Mamas&Papas Maternity Clothes

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

girlymum Posts: 696
Hi Girls, I was going to pop in to Dundrum SC when I am in Dublin for my appointment on Monday. Just wondering if M&Ps carry the full clothing line. I have seen a few dresses I really like in their catalogue which would be handy for X-mas parties. Thanks,x
ginger nut Posts: 5989
hi girlygirl - mamas and papas in dundrum has a small range of maternity clothes - the one in Blanch is better but still doesn't have the full range. Good luck with your appointment tomorrow.
Thanks Gingernut. I will pop in for a look so. Really excited about the scan now. I hope you are keeping well,x
sorry girlygirl - didn't realise it's your first hospital appointment - the first scan is so amazing (even though to me our baby looked like an alien :o0 )...which hospital are you going to? Best of luck with it and hope you're feeling ok and not too tired or sick
I am going to Mount Carmel. I had a routine scan at my first appointment at 8wks but it just looked like a grey blob so really looking forward to seeing a bit more tomorrow. Not looking forward to the bloodtests though, I HATE needles but will try not to make a show of myself! I only got sick once, TG, and the worst of the tiredness is over now so I am feeling good really. You only have 9wks left! You must be so excited. How are you feeling?
lucky you not being sick or too tired. I'm feeling well but beginning to get very very big and finding it hard to get out of the sofa now :o0 :o0 getting a bit of back pain too but otherwise things are good. Can't believe how fast the time has gone and in 9 weeks we'll be parents :eek :eek - we are very excited but every now and then i have a panic attack about it all :o0
mummy bear Posts: 3824
have to agree Mamas and Papas in Blanch have a much better selection. best of luck with your scan tmw :o)ll
Thanks girls. The scan was great so we are really relieved. I was so excited I bought a maternity dress in M&Ps afterwards. Must nip out to Blanch to have a look. I even managed not to faint for the blood tests which is a first for me! The best of luck with the rest of your pregnancies, I can't wait to hear about your babies! x
glad to hear it all went well girlygirl - once you start telling people you are pregnant the time will really start to fly. Hope the rest of the pregnancy is healthy and happy and i look forward to hearing about the new arrival in 6 months time :o)ll