March 2008 M2B

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

baby4me Posts: 455
hi girls had prenancy confirmed yesterday so excited!! my due date is 1st March!! Anyone else due around then!!
Christmas B Posts: 6191
[size=200:3i8a9l5b][color=violet:3i8a9l5b][b:3i8a9l5b]WOOOHOOOO!!!![/b:3i8a9l5b][/color:3i8a9l5b][/size:3i8a9l5b] :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll [color=indigo:3i8a9l5b]A huge congratulations to you chick!!! What fantastical news!!! Wishing you a super duper happy & healthy 9 months ahead!!![/color:3i8a9l5b] :heartbeat: :stork: :heartbeat: :stork: :heartbeat: :stork: :heartbeat: :stork: :heartbeat: :stork: :heartbeat: :stork: :heartbeat: :stork: :heartbeat: :stork: :heartbeat: :stork: :heartbeat: :stork: :heartbeat: :stork: :heartbeat: :stork: :heartbeat: :stork: :heartbeat: :stork: :heartbeat: :stork: :heartbeat: :stork: :heartbeat: :stork: :heartbeat: :stork: :heartbeat: :stork: :heartbeat: :stork: :heartbeat: :stork: :heartbeat: :stork: :heartbeat: :stork: :heartbeat: :stork: :heartbeat: :stork: :heartbeat: :stork:
January Baby Posts: 1427
Congratulations!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Wishing you a very healthy and happy 9 months, :action32 hopefully I wont be long after you! Take care, :thnk
elfen Posts: 244
Hi Baby4me.... I'm around March 5 ... so not much between us.... Any symptoms.... ? I know i shouldnt really say this but morning sickness would re assure me a bit. ( I know I could live to regret saying that considering the bad time some ladies are having :hic )
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
Due March 4th. Waiting till after early scan to add my ticker. HAve it on 26th july
congrat elfen & lms. im still suffering with stitch & cramps in my right side is this cause for xoncern?? hopefully ill be ok
baby4me has the spotting stopped? I would maybe ring your GP about the cramp in your side. Are you constipated? Could it be that? Just to put your mind at rest might be no harm to phone your GP if the pain is bad.
hi girls Pain bit better today!! im going to nurse today for blood so ill say it to her. LMS im not constipated the opposite if anything. im going bout 3 times a day!! sorry tmi!!
maybe you've a tummy bug or something. Hope you feel better soon
dovedro Posts: 1295
Good luck with the nurse today baby4me, I'm sure she'll be able to put your mind at rest Take care