Mass booklet covers!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Scruff1 Posts: 3139
Anyone know where is best place in Dublin to get mass booklet covers made up? I have the inside pages ready and will be able to put it together but just need to get covers!? Thanks!!!
lady lolly Posts: 391
I got mine from loveletters.ie but you can call in to their office too. They have them on display! You might be lucky to find some on sale like i did!
Blossom Cherry Posts: 2701
Hi Scruff - would you consider making these yourself? I reckon they are fairly easy - just copy and past a nice picture onto the cover and download a nice fancy font?
Scruff1 Posts: 3139
[quote="Sparkly Lady":3ondnlnd]Hi Scruff - would you consider making these yourself? I reckon they are fairly easy - just copy and past a nice picture onto the cover and download a nice fancy font?[/quote:3ondnlnd] Might just do that!!!
Livinginhope Posts: 421
I'm selling mass booklet covers on here if you want to give me your mail address I'll send you some pics. I have about 50 total.
shepiena Posts: 188
I made my own
thrilledskinny Posts: 146
Hi I made them for my sis last year. I bought card in ivory 160gram and it worked out fine. I paid €7.50 for a ream of the card which had 250 sheets so it was quite economical. Hope this helps.
mrsmammy2be Posts: 21
Hell Scruff 1. I did my own, i got a sample of the bridesmaid dress material and put my engagement ring, my wedding ring and his wedding ring together and just took a pic, it was really nice. if you want to pm me i will forward you a copy.
Prettyshoes Posts: 29
Thrilled skinny - do you mind me asking where did you get the ream of card? that's a really good price & I'm looking for something similar (but am finding prices along the lines of €4 for 50 sheets of 160 gsm) Thanks!