Menu

Mass Booklet

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

April2015 Posts: 43
If anyone had a template for the mass booklet that they could share then it would be much appreciated. Don't even know where to start! I can pm on my email address. Thanks
b2b2015 Posts: 8
Me too please :wv :wv :)
craftyPB Posts: 2625
Sent it on to you there April, like I explained in the email it's a5 landscape, not portrait....but the text is all there, you might just want to reformat it.
Ciarawc2015 Posts: 14
Hi guys! I'm jumping in on this convo :wv I'm wondering could you send me on the booklet template??? I'll pm my details also :)
Sure, i'll send it to anyone who wants it... even if you need to reformat it it's great just to have all the text there.... adding in your own prayers, readings hymns and names too, obviously! I was once at a wedding and half way through the book the bride and grooms' names changed!! Serious copy and paste effort!! I wanted a different format, so went with a5, landscape... makes it awkward for binding, but we've figured it out...
April2015 Posts: 43
Got that. Thanks a million. Great help to me.
Vintagebride29 Posts: 3
hi, I would really appreciate a copy of your template also. This is one part of the organising i'm not enjoying O:| O:| I will pm my email. thanks a mill x x
foobi39 Posts: 38
I'd love to jump on the bandwagon here too and ask can I get a copy the booklet also, i'll pm you there :) thanks.
No problem girls, I'll send on now...
Diamond16 Posts: 2
Can you send it to me too Thanks!