Maternity Hospital A&E

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

CocoBeans Posts: 841
Hi All, I had a scare last night at about 3am. It turned out to be only a bug or something. I had a horrendous pain in my stomach but after about an hour of vomiting, it dissipated. It just highlighted to me and DH, how we weren’t prepared for an emergency at all. I’m with Holles Street so I did find a number and I spoke with a nurse. She said it didn't sound like it was related to my pregnancy so I should call a normal doc. Not that I had that number handy either. I know the Rotunda has an A&E unit, is that where you go even if you are a patient with Holles Street? Or do you go to Holles Street? I’m going to compile a list of emergency number so I’m not caught off guard again. Thanks!
dion Posts: 986
I am not to sure, but if you give the Rotunda a ring im sure they will be able to tell you. 018730700
MummyLuv Posts: 2478
If your with HS you need to go to HS A&E, also good idea to get the number of the out of hours doctor (east doc / D-doc depends where u live)
CocoBeans Posts: 841
[quote="Mrs Bambi":99p04o3p]If your with HS you need to go to HS A&E, also good idea to get the number of the out of hours doctor (east doc / D-doc depends where u live)[/quote:99p04o3p] :) I learnt that the hard way! Thanks guys.... I wasn't sure which one to go to. I'll have my list of numbers ready in future, I'm glad I learnt my lesson on a tummy bug and not something serious.