Maybe Next Month

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

round two Posts: 1018
Hi Girls, The dreaded AF has just arrived for me so thats me testing on Friday out the window. Well onwards and upwards as they say. Disappointed :o( but I have to remember I know I can due this and I have a great hubby and great life so it will happen when it is meant to. Good Luck to all the gand of TTC'ers still waiting. :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust::babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust::babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust::babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust::babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
Rocket Queen Posts: 7381
Ah Hope I'm sorry to hear that. It will happen for you stay positive and here's loads of :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
sorry hope07, your BFP will come enjoy the trying :xxx
NotHere Posts: 10273
Sorry to hear that Hope :o( :action32 Fingers crossed for next month :thnk
round two Posts: 1018
Thanks girls, I wasn't really hopeful as I had a MC at the end of the year but there was still a little part of me deep down that thought it might happen again. Ah well, it means I will be able to have a drink if we ever have this meet up......
Sphynx Posts: 6795
I'm so disappointed for you :o( :o( At least you can enjoy the couple of weeks now and have a few drinks etc. Anyway, a Valentine's baby would be lovely, wouldn't it? :lvs You will be in good company with the others who got their AFs too - the Feb 2WW train will be a good place to be I think. We really need some BPFs to cheer us up don't we?
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="BlackCat":32mpsvvj]I'm so disappointed for you :o( :o( At least you can enjoy the couple of weeks now and have a few drinks etc. Anyway, a Valentine's baby would be lovely, wouldn't it? :lvs [b:32mpsvvj]You will be in good company with the others who got their AFs too - the Feb 2WW train will be a good place to be I think[/b:32mpsvvj]. We really need some BPFs to cheer us up don't we?[/quote:32mpsvvj] i'll be driving that train in feb :o)ll :o)ll
Hopefully07 Posts: 2027
Ahh Hope07, sorry to hear that I know how you feel......here's hoping for next month!
bellabella Posts: 2750
I am soory chicken, it will happen you know.It's written in the stars. :action32
Mrs. Taz Posts: 1216
Hi Hope07, sorry to hear dreaded AF arrived. Fingers crossed for next month. *)