Mondays....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

trance Posts: 3129
So far this morning I have weighed myself - gained a pound after the weekend, got into work and accidentally banged my flask, containing my chunky veg soup for lunch, on my desk and it's smashed inside. Have absolute Shit loads of hideous boring work to do. Things can only get better - right?
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
Ah Mondays... Every week I'm the same, I get that gloomy feeling. If I won the lotto I wouldn't be one of those people who say they'd still go back to work that's for sure. I don't hate my job, but I don't love it and Mondays always has the same feeling...
aston Posts: 4100
Am in great form today! Had great sleep last night and woke up happy! Anyway I come into work and there are piles and piles of files and letters etc to type and the boss is like a headless chicken with all we have to do etc O:| BUT I am not letting it get to me! Am gona do what i can get done and head off down town for my lunch and keep myself relaxed! No point in me stressing myself out in here! Roll on 11 weeks time and I'm outta here forever :o)ll :o)ll
Baby4 Posts: 153
Good for you Aston! I never hated Monday's before, but recently I have started to dread them, but like that in 8 more weeks, I'll be at home with the new baby & the other 3 kids.. Sh*t.. Which is worse?!?!?! Ha ha ha ha, just kidding, I love being at home with the kids, hopefully this new baby is just as pleasant to be around! :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
MikeBurkePhotography Posts: 286
Oh, I know how you feel -I'm back in harness this morning after 2 weeks leave - I'm really in no humour for work this morning - and it's cold!
cabbagehead Posts: 3899
Uuugghhhh I am hating Mondays more and more as time goes on - they come around so bloody FAST lately :weep :weep :weep
Jawl Posts: 8881
On Sunday night, I hate the 'thoughts' of Monday, but the reality is never that bad. Sometimes Monday's can be a daze for me, as I may have had a few drinkies on Sunday, so it's Tuesday I hate! It's neither here nor there :o0 Still 4 days to go til the weekend! :o0 I try to pick out the positives from Mondays, food shopping and a nice din-dins, and there's always loads on telly on Monday nights. And I NEVER bother with housework on Monday nights, so it's quite relaxing really :)
LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
Oh the weekends do go by way way way to quickly! Although I must say I had a great weekend, caught up with the girls, got to see Micheal Buble (had great seats so thankfully didn't have any problems, but gladly marry him in the morning if I could, devine, think we need him included in a Friday Hotness option!!) Work is busy and blah already, but going to try to get through it, and focus on planning next weekend. Hopefully before we know it, it will be Friday again!!