Menu

Montessori / Childcare ? Some advice please

Go to Off Topic

MrsRugby
Wolly Addict

Re: Montessori / Childcare ? Some advice please

Postby MrsRugby » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:37 am

Thanks girls for all the advice. I suppose the work experience will tell a lot. for years i worked in an office enviroment and it could be at times fair stressfull and bitchy so well used to that !

:wv

bettycork
New Wolly

Postby bettycork » Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:21 pm

Hi MrsRugby,

I know these posts are back in 2011 but you hit the nail on the head for me.
Like you, Im recently out of work, like you, I used to be in admin 9-5 which i never enjoyed anyways and like you I like in munster and was looking into childcare a new career path.

I just wanted to know what did you decide to do after the forum? A distance learning course would really suit me too or a course in cork? What course did you end up doing? What type of work experience did you get? What area of childcare do you now work in? And does the negative side of childcare exist as mentioned in this forum ie lots of young girls working for minimum wage and so is it hard to earn a decent wage? Im really hesitate to do childcare course aswell as not sure what are the best courses and not sure if I will eventually earn an good average wage

Really hope I hear back from you as you would really help me!!

jerry123
New Wolly

Postby jerry123 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:25 am

Hello,

I want to know the preschool age for child's because I want my child to get admitted to a preschool.

shawn128
New Wolly

Postby shawn128 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:07 pm

Hello,
Montessori After Preschool; Your child can continue with the Montessori Method throughout the primary and secondary education, if your family chooses to keep with it.
Thankyou.

Previous

Go to Off Topic