Morning sickness starting again :(

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ginger nut Posts: 5989
At 30 weeks and i've started vomiting again :o( and it's nearly worse this time after a few weeks of not vomiting
Topolino Posts: 1659
Ah I don't believe you Ginger. That's a nightmare! I never thought it could come back, especially this late.
notlongtogo Posts: 5040
Ah Ginger thats terrible. Mine eased off a lot at 16 weeks but i still feel sick for a couple of hours each day. I heard it can come back at about 30 weeks. I think because you stomach is squashed now make sure you eat small and regular. (((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
Oh you poor thing. I hope it doesn't stay around. I pray I don't get mine back, the vomitting is horrible.
Flossy Posts: 212
Ach you poor thing - I was very lucky and had no MS at all and then yesterday, I tried to sqeeze myself into the last suit that I have that still fitted and it was so tight acorss my tummy that I threw up as soon as I got into work! My heart goes out to you as this ws only a one off for me! The little and often advice sounds pretty good to me - hope you keep well x
newyearbabs Posts: 686
God love you Ginger nut its feckn terrible. I have had breaks on and off with MS but had it really bad last week and this week its eased again. Hopefully it won't last too long for you.