Mother of the Bride outfit - Ela Maria

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

newlywed0912 Posts: 734
hey wollies, has anyone been to Ela Maria in Newcastlewest for a mother of the bride outfit? looked in Cork and no success so wondering is it worth the trip up there?? Thanks :)
Littlevick Posts: 15
Hey, I was in there recently, it's nice. Very formal and VERY expensive. I didn't think that it catered well for plus sizes on that particular day so not sure how that would suit your Mom or anything.. It's worth a look though and there are a few other boutiques in NCW too, I would also stop in Adare for a walk around too. There's a fab shoe boutique there too wheer I got my wedding shoes and totally love them. The girl in there was no nice and not that expensive at all.. Adare is beautiful so go for a stroll and a bite to eat too.. There's another shop for your Mom in Annacotty in Limerick too that we liked. Also a boutique in Abbeyfeale if ye have lots of time. PM me anytime.. I know the area.. I was so overwhelmed at that shopping (way more than for my own dress) even though it was so easy with my Mom but I wanted her to be comfy and didn't want her feeling uncomfortable all day because she felt she had to wear something typically MOB.. She got something that is so her in the end. I was thrilled. BTW- did you try Midleton in Cork? I know lots of people who bought there..