Menu

Need a photographer for June 11

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

TheBlowIn Posts: 8
Hello, We are looking for a photographer for our wedding on June 11 of this year. I am looking for someone that shoots primarily reportage style, but still does artful staged shots for family photos and such. Reception is in Kerry... Budget is around €1,300... With some wiggle room. We do not need albums, just printable images on USB. Anyone out there fit the bill or know someone who might?
dmcphotography Posts: 1365
Hi TheBlowIn At the moment I am available on the 11th of June and I would love to photograph your wedding. I worked in Kerry several times last year at both Muckross Park and The Malton and can give you contact details for some of my Kerry based brides if you like. Also one of my weddings in Kerry last year is featured in the current issue of the Brides of Kerry Magazine. I can offer you options within your €1300 budget as detailed below. [b:3p5hlhvc]Digital Packages[/b:3p5hlhvc] My day long digital package includes pre wedding meetings, an engagement photo shoot and all photography on the wedding day from wedding preparations right through the day until you sit for the meal. You will receive your wedding photographs presented on a USB flash drive concealed within a beautiful crystal encrusted ”Memory Heart”. When you receive it, “Open your Heart and Showcase your Memories” You will also have access to the photographs from your wedding stored in a special password protected gallery on my website for 12 months which you, your family and friends can access from anywhere in the world. Your family and friends can if they wish also order photographs and canvasses directly through this private gallery. This special digital wedding package includes all photography from bridal preparations right through the day up until you sit for your wedding celebration meal. The cost for this package is €995 or €1190 if you include evening coverage as detailed below Evening coverage is available on all packages to include casual group photos around the guest tables, photographs of the speeches and the guests reactions to them, a selection of casual/romantic photographs of the couple in the honeymoon suite and the first ten minutes or so of the dancing (up to 10.15pm at the latest). This additional evening coverage normally produces 150-200 additional photographs and costs €195. Coverage beyond 10.15pm is available at a cost of €100 for the first hour or part thereof and €50 per hour or part thereof after that. You can see some of my recent work on my website by clicking on this link http://www.dmcphotography.ie/weddingfavourites2015 [b:3p5hlhvc]Book before the end of January and get the following additional extras free!!![/b:3p5hlhvc] [color=#FF0000:3p5hlhvc]Free Additional Extras with both digital and album packages[/color:3p5hlhvc] 1. [b:3p5hlhvc]A set of two special presentation photographs for the parents of the couple[/b:3p5hlhvc]. These are photographs of the couple with their parents taken during the day and then at the reception venue they are edited, printed at a size of 25cm x 20cm mounted and framed in elegant 35cm x 30cm cream coloured frames. They are ready to present as gifts to the parents after the speeches instead of the traditional bouquets for the mothers (which cost an average of €100 for 2 bouquets and last about 3 days). This means that the fathers do not feel left out and the presentation framed photographs have great sentimental value to the parents for many, many years to come. Price per set of two €80. [b:3p5hlhvc]Normally €80 per set. Book before the 31st of January 2016 for – FREE [/b:3p5hlhvc] 2. [b:3p5hlhvc]A beautiful Interactive Framed First Dance Photo[/b:3p5hlhvc] which is your favourite photograph of your First Dance as a married couple with the lyrics of verses of your special first dance song embedded in the photograph. The photograph is printed at a size of 40cm x 30cm and mounted in an elegant 65cm x 55cm black or white wooden frame to grace the walls of your home. The price is €120. Download the free iSmartphoto app for your phone or tablet, hold the camera of your phone or tablet over the photo and view a slideshow of a selection of your first dance phots as well as others from the dancefloor with your special song playing in the background [b:3p5hlhvc]Normally €120. Book before the 31st of January 2016 for – FREE [/b:3p5hlhvc] [b:3p5hlhvc]TOTAL VALUE €200[/b:3p5hlhvc] David McLean www.dmcphotography.ie [email protected] ph. 086-0684415
denlo Posts: 124
[quote="TheBlowIn":3pa9cmrm] Anyone out there fit the bill or know someone who might?[/quote:3pa9cmrm] Why have just one photographer when you can have two? With us you get two photographers and we cover your whole day from morning preps (both partners) right up to your first dance and beyond! Our Digital Package comes well withing your price range so why not give us a call?
KevinMorrisPhotography Posts: 266
Hi there, I have just sent you a PM :) Warm regards Kevin
paul duane photography Posts: 408
Hi there i've sent you a pm
Aaron McGrath Photography Posts: 1
Hey there. I'm also free that day. I can offer you a full day's coverage from getting ready in the morning until first dance for the price you mention with your pictures given to you in a personalised presentation USB box. You can have a look at my most recent work on Aaron Mcgrath weddings on fqc book as my website is currently under construction. Hope to hear from you soon
Service Finder
TheBlowIn Posts: 8
Booked our photographer today! Thanks everyone for your responses!!