new 2ww from 28/4

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Me Julia Posts: 1352
Hi I thought i would start a new 2ww.........anyone want to join? Due AF 11 may or there abouts...... No symptoms just yet as its a little early, but hoping to get some in the next week or so. Am promising myself i wont test early this month. Cost me a fortune last month buying clear blue digitals!! Hope to have someone joining me on the wait :wv
gbirishgirl Posts: 246
Count me in!! 2WW started this weekend and AF is due May 8th/9th... :babydust:
thats great, i have someone to share symptoms with!!! How long have you been ttc gbirishgirl?
Avril Hiswife Posts: 1743
I will join in 2ww starting April 27th. :babydust:
any syptoms for you girls yet?? Oh the wait kills me...........i am so impatient. I wonder the earliest you can feel symptoms? Roll on the weekend.........
gbirishgirl Posts: 246
Sorry, missed your post yesterday... O:| We've not been actively trying all that long - this month was first month using OPKs and I found out I OV'd one week later than I thought I did (would (hopefully) explain why we've had no BFPs despite not using any contraception since late last summer) :o0 No symptoms as of yet but AF is due this day week and you can bet your bottom I'll be testing first thing next Tuesday morning!! Good luck to all - I'm quite excited about it this month... :wv :wv
noon Posts: 229
Hi mejulia Im on 2 ww (a little early) AF due May 14th! God I hope she doesn't come!! This is my 3rd month ttc. Every month I'm convinced I have symptoms so I have my fingers crossed this month. Good luck!! :o)ll
cute kitten Posts: 537
I am due AF next Monday. Half way through 2ww. Not sure about Symptons. very sore bbs, but not unusual for me. I am not myself the last couple of days, can't hold concentration long enough to get anything done, Had a bit of bleeding yesterday, only a spot and only saw it once when I wiped.. sorry if tmi :-8 maybe implantation? Cramps are bad and fairly constant, and my tummy feels really warm all the time (if that makes any sense) either somethings going on, or Im due a nasty AF!! really trying not to get my hopes up on this. But you know yourself thats hard to do. Anyway, here, thought I'd give all you 2 week waiters a giggle. Apple Computer announced today that it has developed a computer chip that can store and play music in women's breast implants. The iTit will cost $499 or $599 depending on size. This is considered To be a major breakthrough because women are always complaining about men staring at their breasts and not listening to them. Everybody wins.
Avril Hiswife Posts: 1743
[quote="Me Julia":23a8cnp5]any syptoms for you girls yet?? Oh the wait kills me...........i am so impatient. I wonder the earliest you can feel symptoms? Roll on the weekend.........[/quote:23a8cnp5] I feel like my af is coming, though it's not due till the weekend after this one! Could be because I am hoping for symptoms though! I don't have sore breasts or a metallic taste or anything... Someone once told me that the earliest you can find out is by charting your basal temperature. Anyone know how to do that?
your symptoms sound quite positive so far sammie........heres hoping for next monday!!! Avril i am due the friday 11th so around same time as you.........i am 5days into 2ww now. No sore boobs yet but maybe its still a bit early for that. Thats what i noticed when i was pregnant before..........the boobs killed me and i wouldn't normally get that. I do feel extremelly tired.....much more than usual but again maybe its too early and all in my head!!! Why do these weeks go so slowly??