New to it all!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lorrie_mur Posts: 5
Hi there, I am new to this website but am delighted to hear that I am not alone with the stresses of getting married. All is going well for us and I think just about everything is done, just can't wait to get there now!! Does anyone have any ideas to make our day a little bit different? We are doing the champagne reception, our own vows and most of the stuff is a little different but I want that WOW!! Any suggestions? :o)ll :o)ll Only 63 days to go!!! :o)ll :o)ll
gerbil Posts: 3528
hiya! :o)ll nothing to usgggest but enjoy the next 63 days yay!
popple Posts: 1368
welcome to WOL :wv :o)ll
lindy Posts: 1135
:wv welcome :thnk :thnk enjoy your 63 days left of planning :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :thnk
lorrie_mur Posts: 5
Thanks for the welcome, I should have been on this site months ago!! [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img:fp93p5k6]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10732;23/st/20070817/e/Wedding/dt/5/k/d895/event.png[/img:fp93p5k6] [/url]
B2BKim Posts: 31
Welcome! The only thing I can think of is try to have some music as background for the drinks reception. Its one thing I regret. I stupidly thought the hotel would play background music but they didn't and it was deadly quiet. I was at a wedding recently and they had a guy playing the saxaphone and it really made a difference. I think its worth spending the money on.
AnthonyHutton Posts: 2235
i dont get the stress thing our wedding seems to be organising itself!!!... its like theres a little woman somewhere doign it all for us.... laaa laaa laaa *whistles*
mummy bear Posts: 3824
[quote="AnthonyHutton":i4sh9pvs]i dont get the stress thing our wedding seems to be organising itself!!!... its like theres a little woman somewhere doign it all for us.... laaa laaa laaa *whistles*[/quote:i4sh9pvs] typical male view!! :o0 :o0 lorrie, enjoy the planning and welcome to the wonderful world of WOL, be sure to get addicted!!
Mrs Sid5 Posts: 306
[quote="AnthonyHutton":26f4slr1]i dont get the stress thing our wedding seems to be organising itself!!!... its like theres a little woman somewhere doign it all for us.... laaa laaa laaa *whistles*[/quote:26f4slr1] ah christ Anthony give a help in hand will u :o0
layla27 Posts: 59
hiya welcome to the site, i am quite new myself but am quickly becoming addicted lots of ideas here if you have a good rummage round the forums you will be sure to find a good few ideas only problem is deciding which ones to choose!!!!!!!!!!! when's your big day?