Next Maternity Wear

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Tigletts Posts: 2904
Girls... have been looking online, they have some lovely stuff. From what I can see though, you can't order online to the republic of Ireland? :o(
Double Trouble Posts: 915
grumpy Posts: 1280
I really like their Maternity wear. I don't know if you can or not, I only ever bought from Next in Blanchardstown. I think there is some sort of facility for ordering it to your nearest branch though?
Septbride Posts: 380
I've just put in an order on their website ! They deliver to your home for €9.50 or free to a store of your choice!!! You must bring them back to a store if you are not happy though (maybe you can send them back I just didn't read into it as I thought it would be handier to bring them back to shop at least you know they got there!!) I have already bought a good bit from them and find them my staple wardrobe - but this is my first internet order so I have got a little too happy with the credit card!!!!!
Cowslip Posts: 761
Beware of the sizing though... I bought maternity trousers in Next a couple of weeks ago in a size 8, I have never been a size 8 in my life, I totally bypassed that size :o0 The size 10 was swimming on me, even the 8 keeps slipping down, and I have a decent bump now. I tried on jeans in there as well, the 10 was too tight and the 12 too big ! I'd say you would be better get them ordered into a shop if you can so you don't have the hassle of returning them...
Cool... thanks girls I'll have a look then. :wv
Septbride Posts: 380
i've always found next clothes generous enough anyway compared to other shops but in saying that do you all find maternity high street clothes are a lot more generous even in maternity. I mean i am a size 16 in d perkins but my maternity are all 14 and im 6.5 mths gone !!!
They don't seem to have the same stuff as next.co.uk, but I think maybe all their sprint/summer stuff hasn't been added yet.
luigi Posts: 867
I bought loads of stuff from there, thought it was fab. The tops were great, but I bought Overbump jeans and hated them. Underbump ones were much more comfy. Blooming marvellous has some lovely ones.
Tedsters Posts: 1688
Yes agree about the sizing they are very generous and I tried on a pair of trousers two sizes smaller than normal and they were falling down!! Top Shop, H&M, Dorothy Perkins also do some nice maternity wear.