Nice hotel in New York

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

hagfromhell Posts: 2146
Hi Have no honeymoon booked yet and we have a dd so don't want to go away for a long time. We would like to do New York for a week so could anyone recommend nice hotel that won't break the budget (so 5 star is out!). Thanks :wv
ItsMrsBurkenow Posts: 665
I think there is a thread about his already- maybe search up top for New York. I recommend the Mariott Marquee in Times Square- love love love it :o0
ohsotired Posts: 7071
Radisson on Lexington!
Momof2 Posts: 3884
hi We honeymooned in NY I would recommend the Helmsley Manhattan .. amazing! Accross the road from the Chrysler Building all Manahttan within easy walking distance when time is limited we went for a week which tbh I felt was a bit long!! Auds
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
We stayed here last time we were in New York. [url:2fcg4k60]http://www.hotelbelleclaire.com/[/url:2fcg4k60]
Creative Invites Posts: 305
I recommend the Belvedere Hotel...very central and lovely.
marles Posts: 1397
I would recommend the Double Tree Metropolitan on 51st and Lexington. It is a really nice hotel,which is very central and in a safe area. We stayed there last year and will be staying there again this year. It works out at 700e for 5 nights.
Mammyof2Princesses Posts: 3745
We were in NY as part of our honeymoon and stayed in the Edison Hotel Times Square, fantastic location, rooms were basic enough but would go back to this hotel for location alone and would recommend to anyone!!
Beverly Hill Posts: 591
I've heard FitzPatricks on Lexington in Manhattan is very nice..
wah Posts: 1414
Crowne plaza on times square, highly recommend it, cheaper on ebookers than direct website