Nice pic for the front of mass booklet!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsGG2010 Posts: 494
Hi any wollies out there have a nice picture for front of mass booklet i had a pic of church but not entirely happy with it as it not a great pic of church. Any ideas of suggestions greatly appreciated. Thanks :-8
starbar10 Posts: 991
I've gone against with tradition and have nothing on the front cover - I hav card with a nice border along the bottom However one of my bridesmaids has been picking mass booklets at masses they have been too over the last year. So here is what i have seen A picutre of the couple when they were kids (obviously before they met) A picture of the brides and grooms parents wedding day - BM loved this idea Lots of different sketches of churches. Just a set of entwined rings The list is endless. You could have just the writing to?
thanks starbar10. some freat ideas there thanks :wv
stickwoman Posts: 2394
Love the idea of having the parents' pics on the cover. Would never have thought of that!
starbar10 Posts: 991
Neither would I have had except that I saw one :) It was a nice touch.
Sprocket Posts: 1671
[quote="Starbar10":1k1lu5gp] A picture of the brides and grooms parents wedding day [/quote:1k1lu5gp] I love that.
madhairday Posts: 1116
i was thinking of something like this, saw it in the paper and thought it was nice[attachment=0:2b9j8c5j]untitled1.JPG[/attachment:2b9j8c5j] had to crop it a bit to get it to upload
bugone that is gorgeous so romantic!
madhairday Posts: 1116
thats what i thought too the heading on the pic was Swan Lake Where two hearts beat as one.
Caroline Fraher Posts: 480
Hi greciangoddess2010, What I did was get a picture of the church I was getting married in, then I found free sketching program online - - this turned the photo into a sketch and I was delighted with it. Pic attached!! Caroline :wv