Menu

NightMare Scenerio!! - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

marianf Posts: 5845
Phew! I am soo glad you got sorted and more importantly that you are happy with the solution. Fair play to your h2b O-O Hope the girl in the shop learnt her lesson too!
Sheep Posts: 626
That's fantastic Dulchie! I'm glad it all worked out ok in the end! I hope you're getting the more expensive dress for the price you originally paid! In fact if anything they should be compensating you for the stress they put you through and the fact that you no longer have your first choice of dress. I'm glad you are happy with what they did for you!
MRSKB Posts: 10
I have a funny feeling that I know the shop you are talking about. Its a fairly new shop - am I right?? If it is the same shop Im thinking of I bought something there also and they are absolutely brutal at answering the phone and returning calls. I started to panic myself but in the end it all worked out ok. But there is no excuse for not answering phones or returning phonecalls. And I have heard that a few people have had problems with this shop - dont get me wrong the girls are really nice in the shop but I get the feeling that they have bitten off more than they can chew.
Faireez Posts: 973
That;s great news. And fair play to your H2B for doing what he did. Glad it's all sorted for you.
Dulchie Posts: 12
[quote="MRSKB":12dxk6m4]I have a funny feeling that I know the shop you are talking about. Its a fairly new shop - am I right?? If it is the same shop Im thinking of I bought something there also and they are absolutely brutal at answering the phone and returning calls. I started to panic myself but in the end it all worked out ok. But there is no excuse for not answering phones or returning phonecalls. And I have heard that a few people have had problems with this shop - dont get me wrong the girls are really nice in the shop but I get the feeling that they have bitten off more than they can chew.[/quote:12dxk6m4] Hi MRSKB, I think your spot on about the shop and i agree with your comments 100%, I'm sorry to hear more people had the same experience as me as i got the impression it was the first time it happened, as you said its a fairly new shop. It's a shame because they really do have the right atitude towards their customers and seem to have a good working practice to an extend but they let themselves down by not following through leaving their customers (well me in particular) with a bad taste in their mouth. P.S. Thanks Sheep and Fairez, I'm delighted i got sorted and the shop didn't ask for a penny more for the more expensive subsittute dress. :wv