oi agie.......

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

fantac Posts: 4109
just saw your ticker - can't believe we are almost at 23 weeks - omg!!! took mine off cos it was freaking me out how quickly the time was passing. how are you doing???
agie Posts: 1107
the time is flying by isnt it, the first 12 weeks seem to drag and the odd time i actually pick up my baby book now it scares me to see im almost past half way. how are you feeling? i had a scan early this week so all is well and i am now getting lots of movement - thank god, as you will remember i wasnt getting anything. The baby has completly changed where its lying from the scan at 19 weeks its now lying crossways. Im starting yoga the weekend so looking forward to that. Have you started buying things yet? Im trying to leave everything till January but Ive been spending time looking at prams / travel systems on the net. Let me know how things are going for you....
[quote="agie":3udz9iwu]the time is flying by isnt it, the first 12 weeks seem to drag and the odd time i actually pick up my baby book now it scares me to see im almost past half way. how are you feeling? i had a scan early this week so all is well and i am now getting lots of movement - thank god, as you will remember i wasnt getting anything. The baby has completly changed where its lying from the scan at 19 weeks its now lying crossways. Im starting yoga the weekend so looking forward to that. Have you started buying things yet? Im trying to leave everything till January but Ive been spending time looking at prams / travel systems on the net. Let me know how things are going for you....[/quote:3udz9iwu] oh cool - that's great news - are you getting lots of nudges and kicks now? great on your scan, i've nothing now til dec 12 :o( , but was at doc this morn and he had a listen and a feel and all good! we've not bought anything, but our wedding is coming up so we put quite a lot of baby stuff on our list and someone unbelieveably generous bought our entire travel system O-O . we've also been given a lot of stuff so have crib, steriliser, high chair, heaps of clothes etc etc, but havent bought anything ourselves yet. i'm still a bit scared to, i think i'll go after christmas. what pram/buggy are you thinking of going for? oh we were messing around at the weekend, swaddled up a teddy and showed the dog - she was so excited - she adores babies, followed us around like a shadow and all whimpery when we put the teddy in the moses basket!
that was a great idea to put some baby items on the wedding list! i wonder if there is anywhere that excepts boxed crystal never been opened wedding presents in return for a travel system :o0 Im thinking of the loola bebe or the pilko pramette both fold down nice small, my sister has a a travel system that doesnt fit into her boot - mind you her boot is tiny but im very conscious of not getting anything too bulky. what date is your wedding ? how are you fairing out with the dress regards the bump?
[quote="agie":3npbj2fw]that was a great idea to put some baby items on the wedding list! i wonder if there is anywhere that excepts boxed crystal never been opened wedding presents in return for a travel system :o0 Im thinking of the loola bebe or the pilko pramette both fold down nice small, my sister has a a travel system that doesnt fit into her boot - mind you her boot is tiny but im very conscious of not getting anything too bulky. what date is your wedding ? how are you fairing out with the dress regards the bump?[/quote:3npbj2fw] my friend has the loola bebe and loves it! they have a ford fusion i think and it all fits perfect. wedding is dec 22 - yeh we reckoned we'd be cheeky and have a list, weve been together a long time so are fairly well set up in the house etc, but deffo needed baby gear rather than crystal glasses! doing ok on dress i think - have my original one, which has only just started to not do up, and also bought a sample one in big size from hickeys (v cheap!) so if my own one isn't adaptable, we can slim down the bigger in the places it needs - so should be ok! am here in work doing seating plans and printing off service booklets - the joys of a nice boss O-O
oh god i think i still have nightmares of doing mass booklets, sounds like your doing ok with regards to the wedding dress. Have you somewhere nice booked for honeymoon ?
[quote="agie":3o1cj183]oh god i think i still have nightmares of doing mass booklets, sounds like your doing ok with regards to the wedding dress. Have you somewhere nice booked for honeymoon ?[/quote:3o1cj183] we're doing everything a bit backwards - had a FAB honeymoon back in september! just rearranged the flights! so were now having a family christmas and then heading down to ballymaloe for a few days over new year, cant wait! the booklets are a PAIN arent they ;o(
Sounds great and it will be a nice time to get away! Have a nice weekend