ok don't know what to do about dj.

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ooddles1 Posts: 273
deleted
monkeybear Posts: 1926
ladyandthetramp Posts: 411
hi i would get another dj fast surely there are lots in sligo, and put the deposit down to bad luck, you wont get it back if he wont even ring you back, either cancel the accomodation or get another guest to take it and ring him to cancel if you dont get him leave him a message that you dont need him. what an a**, i wouldnt even chance trying to ring him and sort it out just get someone else or you could be having a nice long sing song on your big day. Also name and shame him so no one else gets the run around by him. Really hope things work out for you :thnk
ooddles1 Posts: 273
deleted
blissful2b Posts: 1555
did ur h2b not have a few words with him whenb he rang?? that's terribel customer service. find someone else!
08Aug09 Posts: 405
ooddles1 I really hope you get this sorted is their any chance you could PM me the name of this DJ - I am just about to book a DJ and I would really like to avoid this guy thanks
Tinkerbella Posts: 167
Im about to send a €150 deposit to a DJ, Can you PM me too please and let me know your DJs name. If it is the same person I dont want to send off the cheque. thanks
IRELANDS DJ NETWORK Posts: 172
edited
Irish Wedding DJ Posts: 1436
This matter has been resolved. Thank you.
08Aug09 Posts: 405
Ruairi well done for replying the OP did make it seem like you never showed up and left a bride with NO DJ - thats what I was concerned about maybe the OP can clear this up for us