Ovulating

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Joleigh Posts: 4242
Anyone else get a pain when ovulating? I always get one that lasts half a day. Have it at the moment and its a killer!
AnyHopeLeft Posts: 310
Joleigh - I do every few months. I can be terrible. Swollen tummy and low down pain and sometimes it even hurts when I pee. I only posted something like this a couple of weeks ago. hope you are feeling better soon.
Gonetopasturesgreener Posts: 3556
Its called 'mittelschmerz' pain...it can be so sore! You can litterly be doubled over! I always used to get it and then it stopped when I started on the pill. But now I have pain like it alot cos of the PCOS >:o(
mammybean Posts: 10364
I had it this month - oh so very very sore!
[quote:jcgseq2i]Its called 'mittelschmerz' pain[/quote:jcgseq2i] Ooh didnt know there was a name for it!! Think I'll use that in future, it sounds more serious so I might get more sympathy!!
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
I can't pronounce that word :o0 I get pains too can be very sore and irritating
Christmas B Posts: 6191
I used to never even get a twing up until the last 12 months!!! Now I'd say I get a full day and that's it!!!
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Its weird how as we get older we change,my period is worse every second month and a shorter cycle too.I get back pain now and severe tiredness.I never remember all this when I was in school
I'd say the signs are more obvious when we get older so we can tell what way our body clock is running, for family planning etc!
innocentbride Posts: 195
I get an awful pain to, it can actually make me feel nauseus.Every few months I get horrific period pain like I have been punched in the stomach and the winded pain stays..dreadful, have been to Doc about it