PEARSE FONDA MESH DRESS...ANYBODY????

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

dazzle2010 Posts: 11
Hi all I am looking for a flowergirl dress from debenhams, Pearse Fonda EMB Mesh Dress Age 3. I bought one 3 weeks ago in Henry St Dublin to see if it would fit and it did perfectly but when I went back to buy a second one,(two flower girls) there was no age 3 left, tried ordering(really bad customer service) but long story short I really need a second one and cannot get it anywhere. This is my last try before I bring it back to get a refund.......hate parting with it :o(
coolkeevs Posts: 483
just a-thought-but-have-u-tried-the-shops-up-north-or-on-their-internet-site?
iwantone Posts: 176
Hi Dazzle2010, Im nearly sure they have loads of these dresses in the debenhams in blanchardstown shopping center.I was looking at them on thursday, i even picked up an age 3 cause my niece was asking was that her size! I have the same dresses as you, i had to buy bigger sizes cause they seemed to be small fitting! You should ring them, im nearly sure that they put the proces of them up to €70, I bought them for €62 :o)ll
dazzle2010 Posts: 11
Hi Girls Thanks for your help, I was in Blanchardstown yesterday! and I tried, only had size 2 and 7 left and the girl rang belfast also and no luck, think I will have to accept it and look for another type of dress!!! ah well :o( Thanks again!