Photographer-Thurles

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

kk2009 Posts: 17
Has anyone ever had the photographer Pat McCoole from Thurles for their wedding? would like some feedback
lucylocket Posts: 300
Hi KK2009, I used pat for my wedding during the summer, was extremely happy, he meets with you a month or two before the wedding to discuss what shots you want on the day and then he has some great ideas for others. Was very good with guests taking picture but always took care that they didn't interfere with his shot and because he was obliging to them taking pictures i found people didn't get in his way either. Also what i found good about him his service after the day was brillant and just as efficient when you first made the booking, would always follow up an email with a call. for us also a new range of albums came out and rang to see would we like the album cover where we could put a picture on the front as opposed to the plain one. He offers great packages and getting all those pics on the dvd in high resolution so you can print them is pricless. Best of luck with the decision. LL