poems

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

emomarch Posts: 56
does anybody ave sum nice wedding poems?? we r looking 2put dem on r unity candle and also in d mass booklet!! :thnk :thnk :thnk
2BMrs Posts: 376
I love you not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you I love you not only for what you have made of yourself But for what you are making me I love you for the part of me that you bring out. I love you for passing over all my foolish and weak traits, That you can't help but see I love you for drawing out into the light my beauty, That no one else had looked quite far enough to din I love you Marriage Marriage is more than a walk down the aisle. Its a promise that is shared, its an intimate smile. Its a personal bond that you look on with pride and the knowledge that someone will be by your side. Its a vow of commitment that is blessed from above. Its a hope and a dream for a lifetime of love. If you have found a smile that is sweetest one you’ve known. If you have heard , within a voice, the echoes of your own. If you have felt a touch that stirs the longing of your heart, and still can feel that closeness in the moment you’re apart. If you are filled with wonder at the way two lives can blend, to weave a perfect pattern that is seamless end to end. If you believe some things in life are simply meant to be, then you have found your soulmate, your hearts own destiny. If you can always be as close and happy as today, yet be secure enough to grow and change along the way. If you can keep for you alone your love as man and wife, yet find the time to share your joy with others in your life. If you can be as one and walk through marriage hand in hand, yet still support the goals and dreams that each of you have planned. If you can dare to always go your separate ways together, than all the wonders of today will stay with you forever. :thnk
2BMrs Posts: 376
A few more :thnk “To Be One With Each Other” by George Eliot What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined together to strengthen each other in all labor, to minister to each other in all sorrow, to share with each other in all gladness, to be one with each other in the silent unspoken memories? "The Bargain" by Sir Philip Sidney' My true love hath my heart, and I have his, By just exchange one for another given: I hold his dear, and mine he cannot miss, There never was a better bargain driven: My true love hath my heart, and I have his. His heart in me keeps him and me in one, My heart in him his thoughts and senses guides: He loves my heart, for once it was his own, I cherish his because in me it bides: My true love hath my heart, and I have his. Apache Wedding Prayer Now you will feel no rain, For each of you will be shelter to the other. Now you will feel no cold, For each of you will be warmth to the other. Now there is no more loneliness, For each of you will be companion to the other. Now you are two bodies, But there is one life before you. Go now to your dwelling place, To enter into the days of your togetherness. And may your days be good and long upon the earth ************* True love is a sacred flame, That burns eternally, And none can dim its special glow, Or change its destiny, True love speaks in tender tones, And hears with gentle ears, True love gives with open heart, And true love conquers fears. True love makes no harsh demands, It neither rules nor binds, And true love holds with gentle hands, the heart's that it entwines.
emomarch Posts: 56
tanks a mil 4al dem different poems, der so lovely really like d marraige 1!! :xox :xox