POLL: When did your MS stop

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

CocoBeans Posts: 841
Hi All, Everyone says MS should stop between 12-14 weeks and only a very small majority suffer all the way to birth but I've noticed from the threads that people seem to suffer later than 12-14 weeks. Just wondering if it's true... If you MS has stopped, on which week did it go away....
leopardess Posts: 906
mine stopped at 14wks with DS1 and 17 weeks with DS2 hope yours improves soon...its horrible
LeonardandPenny Posts: 2684
i put 11-12 as it easied alot then but got full appetite back by about week 17. I was lucky enough were I only got sick three times in total just felt nausas.
Orwyne Posts: 139
Hi there I'm bfp with no 2 and the morning sickness is all day long and much worse than on DD
funkyfish Posts: 7626
17 weeks... :hic all day sickness and vomiting 12 times a day.. ate like a horse though. this baba is a girl... had it for about 6 weeks with DS but no way near as bad.. hope it eases soon chick.
Dancing Queen Posts: 2591
I still have mine, was hospitalised at 5 weeks for dehydration but I have managed to keep myself out of the hosp since by making myself drink loads. 11 weeks now and feel worse this weekend than I did last week, im telling myself that its getting worse before it gets better but I don't know!!! This is my second pregnancy, I had a daughter 11 years ago and I had a bit of queasiness with her but NOTHING even like what I have this time. Im praying for the second trimester, can't come quick enough for me :(
Daff Posts: 11644
16 weeks on DD, 18 weeks this time round. Also returned at the end on both. So bad this time near end that I get sick in my sleep sometimes from the heartburn :weep
CocoBeans Posts: 841
Eh, I was REALLY hoping for a load of 9-10 weeks :innocent: Sorry to see how many how long term sufferers they are out there..... Thanks for the votes though.
Smallwoman Posts: 132
I was 12 to 14 weeks! Hoping for the same this time around. Well actualy I'm hoping for not as much morning sickness this time around!!
Dancing Queen Posts: 2591
I didn't even know it was possible to be this ill while pregnant :duh: